Tuesday, May 28, 2013

15


During my five week internship at The Colbent Corporation, I have managed to learn several things.  I have gotten to sit in on conference calls, I have gotten to help take part in a 33,000 piece mailing job as well as very many other small mailing jobs, I have gotten to know some of the employees and learn about what they do, and I have gotten to learn more about what the company actually does.  Not only that but I have learned how to drive in traffic; I always thought it would be the same as driving normally, but I was very wrong.  Sitting in traffic for four hours a day, two hours down, two hours back, really opens your eyes and lets you see how many bad drivers there are in the world.  The driving is the main reason why I would never continue to work at The Colbent Corporation.  I loved doing the work and learning about the business but the drive is brutal.  It is not that far of a drive but there is always so much going on down on Rout One and with the Tobin Bridge that it is not even worth working in the City or south of the City.  Besides the drive I had a great experience working for The Colbent Corporation, and maybe if I live down that way someday I could continue working with them, as well as the other two companies I had helped out over the five weeks I was there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.